Post List

Monday, March 16, 2015

I Feel Like Writing Something..

  Umm, it's been a long time to write a post. I was soooooo lazy. Not only I didn't finish the post about traveling in USA, but also I didn't mention about my recent life in Korea on my blog.

Well, after I've come to Tashkent, many things which are works, worries, future in my life and more, have been going through my head. These have been bothered me. I don't want to think about situations that it wouldn't be happened or tiny worries deeply. Even I've been considering relationship with my boyfriend. Honestly, he gets busier than when I was in Toronto. We didn't make a call since I arrived in Tashkent. (Actually, we did make a call 3 times after leaving Toronto.) I might feel so sad because I do love him more than he loves me. I try not to expect anything from him. The more I expect, the more I will be disappointed for sure.

  If I'm in Korea, I need to take care of many things like house chores. Thus, I wouldn't have the time to think garbage ideas. But I'm in Uzbekistan for a business trip and I've got a ton of time  to think. In addition, I've got a chance to spend time with coworkers. (Sigh) I extremely feel that I should pretend to be positive or strong whatever.. like wearing a mask that can hide my mind by starting a work. That's why I got more pressure from a work including my relationship with coworkers. It's not easy to live with coworkers.. Definitely..(Sigh again)

  Of course, I do love to stay other countries and learn their culture. I never regret that I'm here in Uzbekistan. I'm still practicing to adjust to a new circumstance. And I will have many chances to have experiences that I've never faced with.


Good luck to me.

No comments :

Post a Comment