Post List

Saturday, July 11, 2015

I Got a Bouquet.

Today's topic is "I got a bouquet".
This is second time to get a bouquet in my life.

My friend Yu-Sun asked me to receive a bouquet on her wedding last week.
I replied that if nobody wants to receive a bouquet, I am willing to receive it.
Yes.. There it is..

I got a bouquet today. I don't want to admit that I do become a gold miss who is in a 30-40's woman and still being single. In fact, the woman is a kind of headache in Korean society. It brings no marriage, no kids and more.

Anyway, the main idea is that I received a bouquet from YuSun today.
Giving her bouquet to someone is not only she gives flowers, but also she wants to share her fortune. In addition, a person who gets a bouquet will be a next person to be married and relay the fortune.
Honestly, I appreciated that I could get a bouquet.  Aside from that, many things are going through in my head like to be married, my relationship.
I would not say anything at this moment. I will just wait and see.

No comments :

Post a Comment