Post List

Friday, February 5, 2016

[OPIC] 배경 설문 - 공원

1. 공원가기1 (공원묘사)
You indicated in the survey that you like to go to the park.
Describe your favorite park in as much detail as possible. What makes it so special?

- That's a good question, Eva. Let me describe my favorite park that I go on a regular basis. The park I always go to is 둔산대(공원). It is quite far from my home, but it is quite close to 갑 river where I love to go too. In addition, there are attractive places near by the park such as an art museum, a concert hall and more. Inside the park, there are many people who jog and walk. The trail is very well-made. There is also a beautiful pond in the middle of the trail. Besides, I can enjoy the music echoing from the park whenever I go there.

2. 공원가기2 (공원에서 하는 일)
What is a typical day at the park like from beginning to end?

- Okidoki, Eva, I am pretty busy during the week because I spend a lot of time looking for a job these days. So I usually go to a park on weekends. The reason why I go to a park is to go for a walk. Whenever I have problems, so my mind is so complicated, I can refresh my mind while I go for a walk. In the middle of walking, I do stretch my body to be flexible. After that, I drop by a coffee shop that is near the park. The name doesn't ring a bell right now. I'm pretty sure coffee is so tasty.

3. 공원가기3 (예상하지 못했던 일)
Were and when did it occur? What were you doing at the time?

- Okay, Eva. It happened actually last year that something interesting happened to me. I was walking alone at 둔산대공원, because I just wanted to feel the rays of the sun. While I was walking in this park, someone followed me for around 30 mins. And then, he asked me out. Oh my gash, Eva!. My heart was so pounding and I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I just said "Yes" in a trembling voice. You know what? Actually, it turned out that he was a jerk. He asked my number, because he wanted me to go to his church, you know? I thought the reason he approached was to ask me out. So, I just told him that I go to another church, then he just left on me. Well, it was memorable, Eva. Because he was pretty good-looking, you know? My heart still pounds if I picture his face.

No comments :

Post a Comment