Post List

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

[OPIC] 자기소개

Hi, Eva, how are you? Good to see you.
Well,, let me introduce myself. My name is Jeehye. You can just call me Julie.
I graduated from -------University. I did a double major in Business Administrator and Information and Communication Engineering. I am currently looking for a job.
This is one of the reasons why I am taking this test.

I live in Daejeon. It is located in the middle of South Korea. Daejeon is a very peaceful and calm city. Some people say Daejeon is boring. But I love Daejeon. The thing is, I like people in Daejeon. Although they speak so slow, as for me it is pretty comfortable. you know? (hush, this is a secret! People who are born in Daejeon speak so slow including me. haha)

I live with my parents for now. There are 4 people in my family : my dad, mom,  a younger brother and me. My dad works for KT company, which is the largest and the best telecommunication company in Korea. He is extremely hard working. So he doesn't spend time with me. However, I understand about his passion. My mom is a housewife and she is really good at cooking. Her specialty is Kimchi JJigae. If you have it once, you will go crazy. Because it's so yummy. My younger brother is in University. He is very hectic for studies. He gets scholarship every semester. Isn't he so cool?

Eva, I am not a talkative actually, But as long as I communicate with people, I feel great. So I talk with people through social Media such as Facebook, Instagram and post something that I can share with them. I do that when I am free.
Moreover, I like to watch a movie and listen to music as well. I will tell you more details later if you are interested in.

Let me go to the next one.!

No comments :

Post a Comment