Post List

Monday, February 8, 2016

[OPIC] 배경설문 - 자전거

1. 자전거 1
You indicated in the survey that you like riding a bicycle. Please describe your bicycle using as much detail as possible.
I'm glad to tell you about my bicycle. Actually, I bought a bicycle last month. It is so brand new. I'm really satisfied with the bicycle, you know? I paid more than I expected though. This bike is meant to be used for females. Because it is foldable and super light. So I can bring it anywhere. Plus, it's way convenient to be kept in my apartment. It doesn't need a big space at all, right?
There were 3 colors to choose from, which were black, green and pink. So I got the pink one that could make me feminine, you know. And it has a comfortable seat and wider handle bars. In addition, I installed flashlights in front and back of my bike and a smartphone holder on my bicycle. Just in case I get hurt at night when I ride the bicycle, but since I ride my bike my boyfriend most of the time, I wouldn’t worry about being hurt, because I know that my boyfriend got my back all the time! He is the sweetest man on earth! You would be shocked if you saw his face! He is pretty good-looking, you know?
What about you, Eva? Do you have a bicycle? What kind of bicycle do you have?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. 자전거 2
Where do you usually ride a bicycle? What is your reason for riding a bicycle? Please tell me about it in detail.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, Eva. I ride my bicycle in order to lose weight. As you know, I'm looking for a job these days. So I usually work on my resumes and prepare interviews while I sit at the desk most of the time. And I'm stressed out about that. For that reason, I need to go out and do some exercise, right? The best way to lose weight is riding a bicycle, I think. Plus, it helps me relieve my stress as well. I know myself that I get pretty laze sometimes, so there are some times that I don’t wanna ride my bike, but it is my boyfriend who always encourages me to go out and ride a bike with him. Well, things that my boyfriend does for me is just incredible, you know? He is so lovely.
I'm pretty busy during the week, so I usually ride my bike on weekends. 갑 river has the longest bicycle trail in Daejeon. So I love to go there. Especially, when it's sunny and nice, 갑 river is the best place to ride a bicycle.
If you visit to Daejeon, I will show you how cool it is.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. 자전거 4
Tell me about your early memory of learning a bike? How did you learn it? Did someone teach you how to ride a bike? Please explain the first memory of learning a bike?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okidoki, Eva. I'm a little bit ashamed to share about this. To be honest, I learned riding a bicycle when I was 22. So I still vividly remember the date when I learned how to ride a bicycle. I had a boyfriend who was 3 years older than me, back then. So I asked him to teach me how to ride a bicycle. So we rented bicycles from a subway station which was located near my apartment. After that, we moved to schoolyard and he kindly taught me how to ride it step by step. I wasn't good at riding the bicycle at first, so I kept falling off my bicycle. Therefore, I got bruises on my knees and I sprained my ankle as well. But I couldn't cry out loud cause I was old enough at that time. right? Haha. Whenever I think of learning a bike for the first time, it reminds me of my ex-boyfriend. He was just great.
Well, this is my first memory of learning a bike, Eva. Thank you for listening!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment