Post List

Saturday, October 25, 2014

I'm traveling now - 1st day in New York

Finally, I've arrived in New York on 25th of Oct.
I wasn't excited about traveling.. Because.. I really wanted to stay in Toronto longer.

Anyway, I'm in New York now.


First day in New York.
Once I arrived at the hostel which is I booked, I had Turkish food which is a lamb plate and a dessert which is Kunefe.
After check-in, I visited the Grand Central Terminal and the Empire state building. I think I might see the Grand Central Terminal at a movie. It was familiar.
There are a market outside the Grand Central Terminal which sells lots of the other countries food and products. I just looked around the market. There are reversible baby's clothes in the market. I wanted to buy one, but I don't have any space in my luggage. After seeing the market and Grand Central Terminal, I was heading to the Empire state building. There are so many people. I think I waited over 3 hours until reaching 82 floors. Although I felt run down during waiting, it disappeared after I've seen awesome night view in New York. I didn't look forward to seeing the view, but it was so... wonderful!!!!

# Grand Central Terminal



# Night View at Empire state building


2 comments :

  1. Hello Julie. ^^

    I wrote some corrections from your post below.

    Finally, I've arrived in New York on 25th of October.


    First day in New York.
    Once I arrived at the hostel I booked, I had Turkish food, which was a lamb plate and a dessert called Kunefe.

    After check-in, I visited the Grand Central Terminal and the Empire state building. I think I might have saw the Grand Central Terminal from a movie. It was familiar.

    There is a market outside the Grand Central Terminal which sells lots of the other countries food and products. I just looked around the market. There are reversible baby's clothes in the market. I wanted to buy one, but I didn’t have any space in my luggage. After seeing the market and Grand Central Terminal, I was heading to the Empire State Building. There are so many people. I think I waited over 3 hours until reaching 82 floors. Although I felt run down waiting, it disappeared after I've seen the awesome night view in New York. I didn't look forward to seeing the view, but it was so... wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete