Post List

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I'm traveling now - 5th day in New York

While I stay a hostel, there are big noisy outside because of construction. So I couldn't sleep well everyday.

I was supposed to meet 윤형 around 11am. She is from Korea as well. We've known each other about one month. I posted to find someone for traveling with me, she contacted me. Before we met, we talked a lot about traveling though KakaoTalk.

여김없이 큰 소리에 깨서 씻고 났더니.. she sent a message.. "언니 나 늦잠잤어요.. 근데 다른 애들이 화장실 써서 나 다 씻을때까지 기다려야 할거 같아요.." oh my gosh.!!
뭐 어쩔 수 없징..!! We've changed time to meet, and then we finally met at the Chelsea market. The Chelsea market is decorated many scary stuff and ghosts for Halloween. Once we met, we talk a lot..!!폭풍수다!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
We looked around the market quickly, and bought some food to eat in High line park.

첼시 마켓 나와서 하이파크 찾아가는데.. 정말 마성의 첼시마켓임.. 입구를 못찾아서.. 엄청 헤매고..!! ㅋㅋ
Finally, we made it. !! 가자마자 폭풍식사 후, 산책!!

(이날 별로 한게 없구나..-_-;; 말은 엄청 많이 한듯.. 정말 몇일만에 한국사람 만나서 ㅋㅋ)

2 comments :

  1. Corrections:

    While I stayed a hostel, it was so noisy outside because of construction. So I couldn't sleep well everyday.

    I was supposed to meet 윤형 around 11 a.m. She is from Korea as well. We've known each other for about one month. I posted to find someone for traveling with me, she contacted me. Before we met, we talked a lot about traveling through KakaoTalk.

    We've changed the time to meet, and then we finally met at the Chelsea Market. The Chelsea Market was decorated with many scary stuff and ghosts for Halloween. Once we met, we talked a lot..!!

    We looked around the market quickly, and bought some food to eat in High line Park.

    ReplyDelete