Post List

Monday, October 27, 2014

I'm traveling now - 3rd day in New York

I went to SOHO place.
To be honest, I think I don't like shopping. After I've gain weight, I don't want to buy anything for me including clothes, any accessories.
The place is for shopping. So I felt bored. I just had lots of food. Firstly, I had pizza in Lombardi's pizza which is the first place to sell pizza in New York. I had Calzone with pancetta which is similar to bacon and mushroom. I liked the pizza dough and mozzarella cheese. After having pizza, I went around Spring st and Prince st.

I tried find cafe Habana, but I just circled near the cafe. Because I didn't realize exact location. Finally, I found it and I had Mexican style grilled corn. There are cheese and Mexican spicy. I prefer to eat sweet corn. The taste was interesting. 음.. 라임을 뿌려서 그런가 약간 시큼하면서 멕시칸 스파이시 때문에 맵고-ㅁ-;; 음.. 암튼 되게 신기한맛이었음..!!

And I have lots of time the rest of day, I decided to go China town and little Italy. There isn't any boundary between China town and little Italy. It was so funny. I saw the sign which is "Little Italy", but there is China town. I just walked that area a little bit, and then I was going back Spring st. At that time, I found a good place for having cheese cakes. I just found it before, but I didn't expect go there. 그래도 찾았으니까 가야지!! ㅋㅋ so I had a strawberry and salted caramel cheese cake with tea. 와 진짜 맛있었음+ㅁ+ I took self pictures.

While I went back the hostel, I went Grace church which is famous for gothic architecture and stained glass. I have no idea about architecture and religion, I'm pretty sure it was so cool place. Along the street, I could find the Flat iron building and Madison square park. They provide free wifi as well. As the sun was gone, it wasn't good time to take pictures. I took pictures though.

2 comments :

  1. Corrections:

    The place is for shopping. So I felt bored. I just had lots of food. Firstly, I had pizza in Lombardi's pizza which is the first place to sell pizza in New York. I had a Calzone with pancetta, which is similar to bacon and mushroom. I liked the pizza dough and mozzarella cheese. After having pizza, I went around Spring St. and Prince St.

    I tried to find Cafe Habana, but I just circled near the cafe because I didn't know the exact location. Finally, I found it and I had Mexican style grilled corn. There was cheese and Mexican spicy. I prefer to eat sweet corn. The taste was interesting.

    Since I had lots of time for the rest of day, I decided to go to Chinatown and Little Italy. There wasn’t any boundary between Chinatown and Little Italy. It was so funny. I saw the sign which is "Little Italy", but there was Chinatown. I just walked into that area for a little bit, and then I was going back to Spring St. At that time, I found a good place for having cheesecakes. I just found it before, but I didn't expect go there. So I had a strawberry and salted caramel cheesecake with tea. I took self pictures.

    While I went back to the hostel, I went to Grace Church which is famous for its gothic architecture and stained glass. I had no idea about architecture and religion, I'm pretty sure it was so cool place. Along the street, I could find the Flat Iron Building and Madison Square Park. They provided free Wifi as well. As the sun was gone, it wasn't a good time to take pictures. I still took pictures though.

    ReplyDelete