Post List

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I'm traveling now - 4th day in New York

I knew one of good restaurants for blueberry pancake. Actually, I wasn't supposed to go there, but I love to eat delicious food and interesting food. So I decided to go there. When I searched the path, it wasn't too far. After walking, I noticed it's too far. 어찌됐건.. 드디어 찾음!!!! There are a bunch of people who are waiting their order.
I asked a staff to write my name on the waiting list. I waited about 20 mins. After that, I could enter the restaurant. I wanted to eat egg benedict. That's my favorite I guess. But the restaurant is well known for the blueberry pancake. Thus, I order that with coffee. I asked a staff lactose free milk. They don't have lactose free milk. So the staff suggested soy milk.

They make every ingredient in their restaurant. 참 믿음지스러움!! The blueberry pancake was served with buttered maple syrup. 익숙한 버터타르트맛!!ㅋ 소이 밀크는 콩 비린내 나는걸로 봐서 직접 갈아서 만든게 확실!! ㅎㅎ

After eating, 폭풍식사후에~~>ㅁ<!
I was heading to Washington square park. 무도 멤버들도 갔던곳!! I love the place. 자유로움.. 여유.. 음악 하는 사람들.. 분수.. 많은 벤치... So I stayed about 1 hour.

그 다음일정은!! Greenwitch villiege.
I looked forward to see marc by jacobs stores. I thought I would buy something special. But I don't really need something. So I just had Banana pudding at the Magnolia bakery with tea.

오늘도 먹다 끝난 하루구나..~>_<!!


2 comments :

  1. Corrections:

    I knew one of the good restaurants for blueberry pancake. Actually, I wasn't supposed to go there, but I love to eat delicious food and interesting food. So I decided to go there. When I searched the path, it wasn't too far. After walking, I noticed it's too far. There was a bunch of people who were waiting for their orders.

    I asked a staff member to write my name on the waiting list. I waited about 20 minutes. After that, I could enter the restaurant. I wanted to eat egg benedict. That's my favorite I guess. But the restaurant is well known for the blueberry pancakes. Thus, I order that with coffee. I asked a staff member for lactose free milk. They don't have lactose free milk. So the staff suggested soy milk.

    They made every ingredient in their restaurant. The blueberry pancake was served with buttered maple syrup.

    After eating, I was heading to Washington Square Park. I loved the place. So I stayed about 1 hour.

    Greenwich Village.
    I looked forward to see Marc by Jacobs Stores. I thought I would buy something special. But I don't really need anything. So I just had banana pudding at the Magnolia Bakery with tea.

    ReplyDelete